Sunday, October 23, 2011

xx hello, lovelies;;

So, this is my first attempt at trying anything like this. My friend Jenny Wynn (look her up now) invited me onto this site. And, so far - it looks pretty cool. A bit challenging, but I think I'll get the hang of it. Now, don't get me wrong; I know not many of you are going to sit and read through my boring rants, alright? I don't expect you to. But, this keeps me occupied. So, here's a shout-out to all that I love(: It's implied, 'kay? I'm going to do my best to post daily, but for all who know me - I am lazy. So message me, comment on my shizz, and add me as a friend. I love meeting new people.

As for now, there aren't any stories up yet. I'm still trying to figure out how to do tabs, make my profile look snazzy, etc. There is much to be done.

Hello, Blogspot.
Good-bye, Free-time.

-- Kari

1 comment: